Could you be one of the participants in the next year´s European Natural Forest School? Read on to find out.
When does it take place?
05th – 16th September 2022
Where does it take place?
Do you have what it takes?
- Are you a Master student (minimum 2nd semester) of forestry, natural resource management or related studies at a university in Europe (EU) OR a young professional in your early forestry or forestry conservation career in Europe (EU)?
- Do you have a good to excellent English proficiency (at minimum B2)?
- Are you interested in European natural forestry conservation?
How much do you pay?
- €250, includes the cost of the excursions.
- All other costs associated with attendance of the European Natural Forest School are covered by the candidate directly.
- Participants are responsible for their own insurance.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence scholarships will be offered for Eastern European participants.
- We have blocked several rooms in a local accommodation at good conditions. Please contact us for this. Please note: If you cancel up to 14 weekdays before arrival, we will refund your deposit in full. In case of a later cancellation we will keep the deposit as cancellation fee.
Next Application perdiod opens in spring 2023
- a CV (max. 2 pages in English)
- a motivation letter (max. 2 pages in English) with a statement if you would also be interested in a shorter online version in case we can´t meet in person
- a transcript of records of your Master’s studies
all as one pdf file by email to email@example.com
The final decision if we can realise the European Natural Forest School due to Covid-19 will happen in June.